Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kiwi Frozen Yogurt - Moorestown, NJ

Kiwi Frozen Yogurt - Moorestown, NJ
Taking a little break from the Asian goodies, here is something I ate the other day with my buddy Jared.

I went a little crazy, I got way too much!


Inside this cup is the following flavors:

  • Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate
  • Salted Caramel Pretzel
  • Birthday Cake and Confetti Cupcake Swirl

Topped with:

  • Cinnamon streusel
  • Chocolate Caramel Cups
  • Mochi
  • Caramel syrup
The best flavor of the frozen yogurts was hands down, salted caramel pretzel. It was amazing! Just the right amount of sweetness mixed with saltiness.

The cake flavorings were really buttery tasting, but not in the good way. More like the buttery flavoring on movie popcorn. I wasn’t a fan of that.

Lastly, the dark chocolate was very milk chocolatey. It wasn’t dark enough for my tastes. It did mix very well with the other flavors though.

It was delicious! I prefer Kiwi’s frozen yogurt to Sweet Frog’s, mostly because of the religious background, and not the actual taste.

Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment