Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Beaumont Iced Coffee - Pumpkin 2012 Haul

Pumpkin Spice Beaumont Iced Coffee - Aldi : Medford, NJI am collecting all of my pumpkin posts from last year and re-posting them here on Blogger to make a comprehensive collection. Here is the original Tumblr post.
Time for a little pumpkin-pick-me-up! I have had this brand of iced coffee from Aldi before, and I really enjoyed the vanilla flavor. Would pumpkin be as good?
The bottle is very similar to the bottled Starbucks frappuccinos, but not quite the same shape. I imagine these bottles, with their wide mouths, could work for a lot of craft projects.

The bottle’s wrapping is very basic shrink plastic, and I like that you can easily peel it all off to have a blank glass bottle.


Taking off the cap, the coffee smells weak. Weaker than the vanilla flavor I enjoyed before, and I don’t detect any hint of pumpkin pie spices. Just a weak coffee.
Sadly, the coffee itself is also very weak tasting. I can taste pumpkin pie spices, but this bottled frappuccino is more like an americano. (Which is water and espresso, not milk.)
On a pumpkin-y scale of 1-5 (5 being extremely pumpkin-y) I would rate this a 1 (The coffee part is really weak, but the pumpkin after taste is pretty decent.)
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment