Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Milk - Pumpkin 2012 Haul



Pumpkin Spice Milk - Wegman’s : Cherry Hill, NJ

I am collecting all of my pumpkin posts from last year and re-posting them here on Blogger to make a comprehensive collection. Here is the original Tumblr post. 
I was buying groceries when this little bottle caught my eye. I have had this brand before and they make an AMAZING minty milk that tastes like melted ice cream. So I was really excited that they decided to make a pumpkin version. Is this better than the Aldi version?
While I loved this companies labels for their other flavors…this one is rather dull. I think the forest-green color they used really puts a hiccup into their overall design. I just…don’t really care for it. I wish it was a brown, or another harvest color.

It smells VERY sweet, sweeter than the Aldi variety, and has a very strong pumpkin pie aroma. It is also a lovely color, if you whipped up some pumpkin pie filling with milk it would be exactly this color.
As I poured it, I noticed the consistency was thinner than the Wegman’s variety. This one is less eggnog and more of an actual milk.
It tastes divine! Like I am literally drinking pumpkin pie. If I had to choose this or the Aldi version…it’d be a really difficult decision. The Aldi one is richer, and gives you more liquid for your money…but this pumpkin milk is a nice single portion and it is thinner.
I’d have to say the Aldi one wins, I could always dilute that with milk to get twice as much for my money and the same consistency.
On a pumpkin-y scale of 1-5 (5 being extremely pumpkin-y) I would rate this a 5!
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment