Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Milk - Pumpkin 2012 Haul

 Pumpkin Spice Milk - Aldi : Medford, NJ

I am collecting all of my pumpkin posts from last year and re-posting them here on Blogger to make a comprehensive collection. Here is the original Tumblr post.  
That’s right! Pumpkin. Spice. Milk. This is something I had never seen before! I have seen plenty of pumpkin spiced coffee creamers, but this is meant to be a beverage on it’s own!
The carton is a step above no frills, three of the sides are the same and one side has the nutritional information. Once I saw the amount of calories per serving I knew….this is a pumpkin version of eggnog!
The liquid is thick, when you pour it you can see that it is the same consistency as eggnog, but the scent is just like pumpkin pie. The color is pretty spot-on for pumpkin pie filling as well.
It smells…like pumpkin pie filling. What I really like is that this doesn’t just smell like pumpkin spice, this smells like an actual pie. Which is something unlike any of the other pumpkin items I have had so far.
The drink is very rich and creamy. I can taste pumpkin, spices, and sweet cream. This is literally like drinking a slice of pie with whipped cream on top. This is amazing and I HIGHLY recommend it for pumpkin lovers!
I think this is an amazing product, the perfect eggnog equivalent for October and November. (This would be great to have with Thanksgiving dinner!)
On a pumpkin-y scale of 1-5 (5 being extremely pumpkin-y) I would rate this a 4.5! That makes this the highest rated pumpkin item so far!
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment