Monday, November 26, 2012

Candy Cane Kisses - Target: Cherry Hill, NJ

Candy Cane Kisses - Target: Cherry Hill, NJ
I am not a winter person.  I don’t like all the holiday madness or the freezing cold temperatures, but something I DO love about the season is all the peppermint flavored goodies. Candy canes, peppermint mocha’s, Andes mints….all of them are delicious!
I’m not sure if these candy cane Kisses are new, but this was the first year I had seen them.
The bag’s layout is the same as the pumpkin spiced Kisses, but with a (obvious) winter theme. I really like how the white background makes the images pop!
Everything about this candy follows the candy cane theme. The foil wrappers have little candy cane shapes on them, the chocolate inside is red and white striped, AND there are itty bitty red candy bits inside to add a candy cane crunch to this creamy chocolate candy.

As far as peppermint goes, these aren’t very strong. The white chocolate really mellows out the peppermint flavor. These are about the same minty-ness I get from Andes chocolate mints, but with a nice white chocolate finish.
These would be a great addition to your holiday cookies, or maybe melted into a cup of hot chocolate. I would definitely buy these again and use them in my baked goods.
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment