Monday, December 24, 2012

Candy Cane Peeps Dipped in Chocolate - Target: Cherry Hill, NJ


Candy Cane Peeps Dipped in Chocolate
- Target: Cherry Hill, NJ
Although I was excited for the sugar cookie Peeps (also dipped in chocolate) I couldn’t find them this year. Instead, I found the candy cane variety.
The package is small, it only holds three Peeps, but that is the perfect amount for decorating a gingerbread house.
When I opened the package I couldn’t smell any mint, but I could smell chocolate. The chocolatey aroma is sweet with a hint of cocoa powder.

I took a bite and immediately the chocolate started melting in my mouth. The marshmallow was soft, like any other peep, and not especially minty. In fact, I could barely taste the mint at all. The texture from the sugared outside was really nice and the marshmallow and chocolate were yummy, but this wasn’t really candy-cane-like.

These were yummy, but not really minty. (I did really like them though.) Overall, I really liked these and I would definitely purchase them again. I just wish they came in larger packs.
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment