Sunday, December 30, 2012

West Soy Chocolate Peppermint Stick - Wegman’s: Cherry Hill, NJ

West Soy Chocolate Peppermint Stick - Wegman’s: Cherry Hill, NJ
About three years ago I tried this for the first time….now I buy it every year! (After the holidays when it goes on sale.) Plus I get to try out my new sugar-skull cups! (Thank you Matt and Sean!)
The box is made of a thick, waxy, foiled paper. There is a plastic pour-spout at the top, which is quite common for this type of packaging, and very convenient. The packaging design is nothing really eye catching, but the picture of the beverage is really appealing.

The beverage smells and tastes a lot like Yoo-hoo with a hint of candy-canes. The mint flavor isn’t very strong, but it really adds something to the drink.
Since this beverage is soy-based, so it is great for people who can’t have dairy! It can be served hot, or cold, so you can use it as a chocolate milk OR a hot cocoa.

Even though I have no problems with dairy, I love this drink and happily buy it every year. I highly recommend it. (Plus it is great to have on hand just in case someone at your party is lactose intolerant.)
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment