Friday, December 28, 2012

White Chocolate Peppermint m&m’s - Target: Cherry Hill, NJ

White Chocolate Peppermint m&m’s - Target: Cherry Hill, NJ
I just reviewed mint m&m’s, will peppermint be any different? 
This time, the design is not as elegant. Red m&m has a holiday hat and candies are scattered about. I found it to be a bit obnoxious, even though it is rather simple.
The candies smell a bit like cocoa butter, and they are covered in a dusty powder. They are pretty big. (Almost twice the size of the mint variety I reviewed yesterday.)
The white chocolate inside is rich and creamy, but the peppermint is very weak. I really like white chocolate, and these were yummy, but if they are saying they are peppermint flavored…I want to really taste the peppermint.

If I had to pick one, I’d stick with the mint chocolate m&m’s and skip this white chocolate version entirely.
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment