Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ling Ling Potstickers - BJ’s: Moorestown, NJ

Ling Ling Potstickers - BJ’s: Moorestown, NJ
I signed up for BOTH BJ’s and Sam’s Club. Which sounds crazy… but I have a lot of get-togethers at my place so having both memberships has been great!
I had a coupon for these pot stickers, so I decided to grab a bag from BJ’s (the only wholesale club that accepts coupons). The bag is huge, and includes dumpling sauce. Personally, I prefer my potstickers with sweet chili sauce, but the included sauce is nice too.
You can cook the potstickers in a pan on the stove, or boil them in water. I opted for the boiling method, which turned out very nicely.
Inside the doughy exterior, there is a nice chicken and veggie filling. There are little chunks of chicken mixed in with a mash up of veggies. I can’t quite place what vegetables are inside, but they have a nice texture. Similar to the insides of an eggroll. The flavor is really nice. These are some of the best commercially frozen pot stickers I have ever had!


I cooked them up when I had relatives over for dinner and they were a big hit! If you’re having a party or get together (and have a BJ’s membership) definitely grab a bag of these. 
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment