Friday, August 9, 2013

Banana Choco Frozen Yogurt - Homemade Recipe


Banana Choco
Frozen Yogurt
-  Homemade Recipe
We’ve had an ice cream maker for a while, another Aldi special buy, but we have never used it.

I had some overripe bananas, banana candies, and plain yogurt, so why not try to make some fro yo?

Since this was my first attempt I won’t write up a full recipe, but I will tell you what’s in it.
Ingredients:
  • 2 cups of plain yogurt 
  • 3 overripe bananas cut into little slices
  • 2 tablespoons of honey
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4th a cup Chopped semi sweet chocolate chips
  • A few Banana Choco candies broken up into bits (About 12 candies)
This was my first time using the machine and it’s pretty easy. I look forward to making more frozen treats!
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment