Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Crusty Bread - Pinterest Recipe Review

Crusty Bread -  Pinterest Recipe Review : The Pin The Recipe
I was running low on bread, so I decided to try out one of the recipes I found on Pinterest.
Although the author uses this as a base recipe for fancy flavored breads, I figured I should make a plain loaf first. The results? Delicious!

The outside of the bread is very crusty, while the inside is still fluffy and soft. It toasts beautifully too. I used this to make some bruschetta, which turned out delicious, but it’s also a great dipping bread. (We had some garlic and herb infused olive oil on hand.) 

This recipe is super easy and it requires ingredients that are probably in your pantry already. The only possible downside is that it takes a while for the bread to rise (12 hours, or overnight), so you need to plan ahead, and the loaf is a bit small. You might have to double the recipe to get a more sandwich-friendly sized loaf, but that is really easy to do.
I love everything about this bread recipe. It was simple, delicious, and the finished loaf looks like a masterpiece. This recipe is a keeper, and I highly recommend it.

Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment