Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jumbo Pumpkin-Mallows - Pumpkin 2012 Haul


Jumbo Pumpkin-Mallows - Walmart: Cherry Hill, NJ

I am collecting all of my pumpkin posts from last year and re-posting them here on Blogger to make a comprehensive collection. Here is the original Tumblr post.
Sorry for the delay. I’m a bit under the weather and I don’t feel like eating. Although it’s winter, I still have some fall goodies in my stash. For example, these HUGE pumpkin-shaped marshmallows.
 Sadly, these aren’t pumpkin flavored, or spiced, just adorably shaped. I saw these on clearance at Walmart and had to get them. (I figured they would be great for roasting.)
 The marshmallows inside this bag are definitely jumbo. They are at least twice the size of a normal (non-shaped) marshmallow. They smell like any other bag of marshmallows. Sweet and sugary with a hint of vanilla. Nothing special there.
I took one of them and put it on a disposable chopstick to roast, and it roasted beautifully! I was worried that the shape would cause some uneven cooking, but I really had no problem at all.
Although they tasted like any other jumbo marshmallow, it was still fun to roast something that was pumpkin shaped. I would definitely get these again next fall and have friends over for s'mores. On a pumpkin-y scale of 1-5 (5 being extremely pumpkin-y) I would rate this a 0.
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment