Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Crunch 'Mallows - ???

Crunch 'Mallows - ??? 
This was a birthday present I received back in October. I wanted to get through all my pumpkin posts before starting anything new, and then I just kind of forgot about it. (Whoopsie.) Although this was a gift and I can't say with 100% certainty where is came from, I am pretty sure it's from ThinkGeek. My boyfriend loves that site and he ends up doing a lot of his shopping there. (If you like nerdy stuff that is THE site to buy from.)

There is something about the crispy, styrofoam-y, texture of these dehydrated marshmallows that I absolutely can't get enough of. Thankfully there are tons of ways to satisfy my marshmallow-y cravings. I can buy these bags from ThinkGeek, Mallow Bits at the grocery store, and HUGE bags off Amazon. I am 26 years old and I can have a bowl marshmallows as a meal whenever I please! (Ah the joys of being an adult.)



A bag of cereal marshmallows is pretty alluring on it's own, so this bag design is pretty lazy. The packaging is a simple heat sealed plastic bag with a bold red color and clear sunburst shaped window. Nothing about this design will wow you, but the marshmallows themselves are brightly colored and extremely appealing. Honestly, even if this bag had the best design in the world it would still be overwhelmed by the awesomeness of the marshmallows inside.

The bag opened very easily, thank goodness, and you can instantly smell the nostalgic aroma of childhood cereal. There isn't much to say about this product, it is exactly like the mini marshmallows you find in hot cocoa packets and sugary cereals. Sweet, crunchy, and incredibly satisfying.


The shapes are random and mostly geometric, there are squares, triangles, rectangles, diamonds, and a few scattered crescent moons.

The label says that there are 3 servings in this bag, but I think this is just one. (But that might just be me.) All in all this is an awesome little product that is as fun as it is yummy.
© Maria Smith http://poison-and-antidote.net
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment