Friday, February 28, 2014

Target's Vindaloo Archer Farms Meal Kit is being Discontinued


Target's Vindaloo Archer Farms Meal Kit is being Discontinued!
Finding food in the clearance section is a mixed blessing. On one hand it's cheap, so you save money, on the other, it might be discontinued. So if you really enjoy it, you might never find it again.
On that note, the meal kit that I just reviewed is on it's way out. It was the last box at my local target and the rest of the Targets in my area have already stopped carrying it. (I think all of the Indian inspired flavors are being phased out actually, but I'm 100% not sure.) I really enjoyed this meal kit so I'm pretty disappointed.
I had no idea it was going to be so delicious!  I wish I could have stocked up, but I missed my opportunity.

If you like spicy Indian inspired flavors, check your Target's clearance section for this cheap and delicious meal. (Or send it to me if you want to be awesome.) It's a pity this stuff won't be around anymore.

Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

3 comments:

  1. How do you find out if they're discontinuing something? I loved the Vindaloo simmer sauce but it's disappeared recently...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw it on clearance I had a hunch it was on the way out, so I Googled it and found out that it was getting poor reviews online due to people thinking it was too spicy. It really came down to contacting Target and they confirmed that certain items (Like this delicious kit) were discontinued. ;_;

      Delete
    2. I too have been searching everywhere for this sauce. It was, by far, the best jarred Vindaloo I have had. I am so disappointed that they have discontinued this based on online reviews from people who can't take the heat. Here's a thought - DON'T BUY IT! Leave it for those of us who DO like spicy food.

      Delete