Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Foodie Haul

Easter Foodie Haul - Gift
My loving boyfriend decided to make me an Easter Basket full of my favorite snacks and a bunch of things he knew I hadn't reviewed! 

The basket was too big to fit inside my lighting set up, but here is what it looks like.

Inside there were tons of goodies.  
  •  Frito's Flavor Twists (reviewed here)
  • Original Chex Mix (which didn't make it past Easter Day...)
  • Airheads Stripes (Mega version reviewed here)
  • 2 Chocolate Bunnies 
  • Cadbury Milk Chocolate Eggs
  • Spice Jelly Beans
  • Starburst Jelly Beans
  • A Dark Chocolate Bar with cacao nibs and a little bat on it (I love bats)
  • 2 Regular Cadbury Creme Eggs (Halloween version reviewed here)
  • 1 Butterfinger Egg (which also magically disappeared Easter day...>.>)
  • Birthday Cake m&m's
  • Honey Bean Jelly Belly Beans, which are a new flavor this year!
  • Reeses Pieces Eggs 
  • Candy Coated Pretzel Eggs
  • Sour Patch Kids Chewing Gum

I also got a few non-food items like a chapstick-style lip-balm (that is peep flavored), an EOS lip-balm, and 2 little chick-shaped bubbles. (Since my dog Jack Jack loved to pop bubbles.)

I am going to try and review some of this stuff before the month is out, since it is seasonal, but there is quite a lot here to review and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep.  
© Maria Smith http://poison-and-antidote.net
Like me on facebook to keep up with all my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment